Get VARK Analysis visual learner assignment writing help
VARK Analysis visual learner assignment
Complete “The VARK Questionnaire: How Do I Learn Best?” http://vark-learn.com/the-vark-questionnaire/
1. Click “OK” to receive your questionnaire scores.
2. Once you have determined your preferred learning style, review the corresponding link to view your learning preference.
3. Review the other learning styles: visual, aural, read/write, kinesthetic, and multimodal (listed on the VARK Questionnaire Results page).
4. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
5. Appraise how this awareness of learning attributes influences your perceptions of teaching and learning.
In a paper (750-1,000 words), summarize your analysis of this exercise. Include the following:
1. Provide a summary of your learning style.
2. List your preferred learning strategies.
3. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
4. Discuss how the awareness of individual learning styles, preferences and strategies influence teaching (those who are in a position to teach) and learning (those who are in a position to learn).
5. Cite a minimum of three references in the paper.
Although the topic of this assignment refers to your individual learning style, avoid the use of first person voice (words such as, \”I, we, our\”) in your essay.
Answers to the VARK Questionnaires
different formats, space, graphs, charts, diagrams, maps and plans
This preference uses symbolism and different formats, fonts and colors to emphasise important points. It does not include video and pictures that show real images and it is not Visual merely because it is shown on a screen.
If you have a strong Visual preference for learning you should use some or all of the following:
To take in the information:
• lecturers who use gestures and picturesque language
• pictures, videos, posters, slides
• underlining, different colors, highlighters
• textbooks with diagrams and pictures
• symbols @ and white space
SWOT – Study without tears
To make a learnable package:
Convert your “notes” into a learnable package by reducing them (3:1)
• Use all of the techniques above
Vark Analysis common questions;
what is vark?
vark learning styles
neil fleming vark model 1987
vark learning styles ppt presentation
vak learning styles
vark learning styles activities
vark questionnaire scoring chart
what are the 4 types of learning styles?
vark earning style quiz