A. Identify a current nursing practice within your healthcare setting that requires change.
1. Describe the current nursing practice.
2. Discuss why the current nursing practice needs to be changed.
B. Identify the key stakeholders within your healthcare setting who are part of the current nursing practice.
1. Describe the role each identified key stakeholder will play to support the proposed practice change.
C. Create an evidence critique table (see “Sample Evidence Critique Table”).
1. Identify five sources from scholarly peer-reviewed journals, which adhere to the following standards:
a. Each source must be published within the past five years.
b. Each source must relate to the change identified in part A.
c. Each source must be listed in the table using APA format.
2. Identify the evidence strength of each chosen source, using the Strength of Evidence information in the study plan.
3. Identify the evidence hierarchy of each chosen source, using the Evidence Hierarchy information in the study plan.
D. Develop an evidence summary based on the findings from part C that includes each of the five sources used (suggested length of 1–2 pages for all sources).
E. Recommend a specific best practice based on the evidence summary developed in part D.
F. Identify a practice change model that is appropriate to apply to the proposed practice change.
1. Justify why you chose the practice change model.
2. Explain how to apply the identified model to guide the implementation of the proposed practice change.
G. Discuss possible barriers to successful implementation of the proposed practice change.
H. Discuss any possible ethical implications that may arise while planning or implementing the proposed practice change.
PICO statement should be on Patient Fall, population is Adult
Hospital is Houston Methodist Hospital