Guidelines for the Two-Part Annotated Bibliography: Good annotations make for excellent papers. You are required to annotate three academic scholarly resources in Week 3 and two additional resources in Week 3 for a total of five. A scholarly resource is written by an academic scholar, holding a Ph.D. or other terminal degree, is published in a multi-volume, peer-reviewed journal, and has ample references of its own. Successful annotations begin with your introduction and thesis. Capture publication details, briefly summarize a text, locate key terms, find controversies to analyze and evaluate, and assist in the creation of new knowledge.
Choose among the list and discuss;
1. Compare and contrast society during the early Renaissance in Europe to contemporary society
2. Compare and contrast human understanding of the nature of revenge prior to and after the creation of Hamlet
3. Analyze the themes, imagery or interpretation of The Waste Land and describe how one or more of these are found in contemporary society
4. Evaluate the work of Artemisia Gentileschi Renaissance Artist and interpret why she is considered an early feminist
5. Analyze views of women’s reproductive solutions in the 19th Century and interpret their historical and contemporary impact.
6. Distinguish the essential differences between the major thought of Plato and Aristotle and use the information to illustrate the impact of philosophy on contemporary views on a given them (life, freedom, power, equality, and more)
7. Examine views of warfare and battle throughout the ages and provide an interpretation that explains the evolution of the faceless war
8. Analyze the impact of the Industrial Age and the rise of of capitalism and discuss the key features of both and their influence on contemporary society
9. Investigate the history of slavery and discuss the ways in which this history impacts contemporary society