Get MN551-4 Disorders of Ventilation and Gas Exchange Case Study writing help
Unit 4 Assignment (160 points)
MN551-4: Evaluate the presence and effects of alteration in the homeostatic state secondary to gender, genetic, ethnic, and temporal variables
Select one of the case studies below, and include in your discussion an evaluation of the presence and effects of alteration in the homeostatic state secondary to gender, genetic, ethnic, and temporal variables.
1. Make sure all of the topics in the case study have been addressed.
2. Cite at least three sources; journal articles, textbooks, or evidenced-based websites to support the content.
3. All sources must be within 5 years.
4. Do not use .com, Wikipedia, or up-to-date, etc., for your sources.
MN551-4 Disorders of Ventilation and Gas Exchange Case Study Assignment
Emmanuel and his mother live in an urban community housing complex. The building is worn down and dirty from the urban dust, cockroaches, and mold. Emmanuel is five years of age and has suffered from asthma for the last two years. One evening, his mother poured him some milk and put him to bed. Shortly afterward, Emmanuel woke up wheezing and coughing. As he gasped for air, he became more and more anxious. His mother ran for his inhaler, but he was too upset and restless to use it. Emmanuel’s skin became moist with sweat, and as he began to tire, his wheezing became quieter. His mother called 911 and waited anxiously for the ambulance to arrive.
Order now for MN551-4 Disorders of Ventilation and Gas Exchange Case Study Assignment writing help
1. Emmanuel uses a corticosteroid inhaler for the management of his asthma. What is the mechanism of action of this drug? How is its action different from the β2-agonist inhalants?
2. Why does someone with severe asthma become physically fatigued during a prolonged attack? What are the physiological events that occur during an attack?
3. One of the complications of respiratory fatigue is the development of hypercapnia. How does the body compensate for an increase in CO2? What are the effects of hypercapnia on the central nervous system?
MN551-4 Disorders of Ventilation and Gas Exchange Case Study Assignment essay
COPD case study assignment;
emphysema case study examples;
COPD case study with answers;
respiratory failure case study;
respiratory system case study answers;
respiratory case studies examples;
COPD case study for nursing students